About Me

My photo
Just as the flower and its fragrance are one, so must each of you and your Father become.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Quotes I didn't want to lose

Do you not know that we are planning a wedding feast? Have you forgotten that, Churches of North America? You are wedding planners! What wedding would lack music, art, poetry, dance or delectable foods? Start preparing, begin to breath in the aroma of grace; we need the best artists, poets, dancers, musicians and architects. Become an artist of the Kingdom, preparing for the Feast of grace.
-Makoto Fujimura

Since the invisible One became visible by taking on flesh, you can fashion the image of him who you saw…I do not worship matter; I worship the Creator of matter who became matter for my sake, who willed to take his abode in matter, who worked out my salvation through matter.
-John of Damascus

No comments:

Post a Comment